Fly Into Fun at the 33rd Illinois Square & Round Dance Convention, taking place July 29-31, 2016, in Itasca, IL. Click the flyer to visit the convention website.
Caller seminar before the convention!
Do you want to learn more about Square Dancing? Click the flyer!
Square dancing is alive and well in Chicagoland. Come here to find out about upcoming dances, square dancing tips, lessons, news, and more!
- Get your club going with the MCASD Toolbox: strategies, templates, suggestions, and other ideas.
- Download the current grant application
- Download the dance schedule form – Use the form to help our webmasters upload your club’s dance details to the SDChicago website quickly and accurately.
- Forms – Click to download the Dance Schedule Form, Caller Agreement Form, Record of Club Visit Form, Printing Request Form, and more.
- Looking for a caller for a private party? Try someone from here.
- Look what we did for Toys for Tots in December 2015!
- The 2016 Illinois Square & Round Dance Convention will take place July 29-31, 2016, in Itasca, with featured caller Jet Roberts. Click for details.
- Are you new to Square Dance? Check out our Facebook page for the latest updates and information about square dance lessons, intro parties, and more. (You can get a sneak peak of MCASD’s latest Facebook posts on the right of this screen!)
- Dances in May 2016
- Dances in June 2016
- Dances in July 2016
- The 2016-2017 insurance forms are available. You can access the page in the nav bar above under "About MCASD" or by clicking here.
- Are you a new dancer ready to try a club dance? Download the New Dancer Dance List.
- Are you new to Square Dance? Check out our Facebook page for the latest updates and information about Square Dance lessons, intro parties and more. Facebook.com/SquareDanceChicago .
- Are you already a Square Dancer? Join the conversation about Square Dancing in the greater Chicago area by becoming a member of the 'Square Dance Chicago' group on Facebook.
- Have some suggestions for the site? Or just want to add some dances to the schedule?
Send an email to Brian at email@example.com, or if it’s urgent, call 773-701-3194.